This site does not currently support Internet Explorer 8.
You can update to the latest version here.
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI), a leading provider of web presence solutions designed to help small and medium-sized businesses succeed online, today kicked off its #SMBSuperStars campaign in celebration of National Small Business Week. The campaign highlights exceptional Endurance small business customers and profiles them through a series of blog posts.
National Small Business Week, held by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), honors the impact of small businesses and entrepreneurs in the United States and its territories through a Dream Big, Start Small-themed weeklong celebration. According to the SBA, more than half of Americans either own or work for a small business, and they create approximately two out of every three new jobs in the U.S. each year.
Endurance’s family of brands is also kicking off a number of different activities to celebrate National Small Business Week:
● Constant Contact is rewarding its valued customers who “refer-a-friend” during Small Business Week. Existing customers will receive a $75 gift card and a $30 account credit for referring a paying Constant Contact account. In keeping with its role as the trusted marketing advisor to hundreds of thousands of small organizations worldwide, Constant Contact has also released survey results that shed light on the learning habits, hiring trends, and growth expectations of small business owners.
● HostGator is offering 50 percent off new Hatchling and Baby plans, 60 percent off new Business plans, and 50 percent off CodeGuard. The offer is valid on shared and cloud annual plans for 12, 24, or 36 months.
● Domain.com is partnering with TechCrunch in New York City to sponsor the popular TechCrunch Disrupt Hackathon. Hackathons, also referred to as invention marathons, bring together the unique talents of entrepreneurs and web developers to create and code new collaborations in under 24 hours. Domain.com and .CLUB, a popular domain extension for entrepreneurs, will be on site to support inventors as they build the next generation of online startups.
● iPage is offering a 10 percent discount on the first year of its full service design and marketing package – a $300 value! The offer will be valid all week, beginning May 1 and ending May 7. The package provides dedicated, one-on-one help to customers for creating their website and marketing their business online. The brand is also holding a giveaway – valued at over $3,000 – for one iPage customer to win a free year of iPage hosting, a free year of domain name registration, and a free year of its full service design and marketing offering. Customers can enter the giveaway via iPage's blog.*
● Impress.ly, an innovative automatic website builder, is offering small businesses a way to build an awesome, social-friendly site in under two minutes. Enter promo code SB51655 for 50 percent off during Small Business Week.
● MOJO Marketplace has launched MOJO Small Business Center, a resource hub that offers tools and services for many common small business needs. MOJO is offering 50 percent off any one-time purchase between May 1 and May 7 with coupon code SMALLBIZ2016.
* No Purchase Necessary. The Small Business Week Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C.) 18 years or older. Giveaway starts on May 2, 2016 at 12:00 AM ET and ends on May 7, 2016 at 11:59 PM ET. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules. Sponsored by iPage, 10 Corporate Dr., Third Floor, Burlington, MA 01803.
About Endurance International Group
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. The company equips small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, BigRock, SiteBuilder, and Impress.ly, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,700 people across the United States, Brazil, India, Israel, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit endurance.com.
Endurance International Group and the compass logo are trademarks of The Endurance International Group, Inc. Constant Contact, the Constant Contact logo and other brand names of Endurance International Group are trademarks of The Endurance International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries.